2008年7月9日水曜日

movie (2)

Hi there, I guess you have so many works, but are you all right with them? I'M NOT!!

But in this busy days, what is the important thing to do , do you think? It's watching movie!! In the last reading class, watching movie is not so good way to relax because it have us to forget realistic, but I think that's important thing, SOMETIMES. so is you feel tired , I recommend you to watch movie to change your feeling.


On last Tuesday, I watched the movie with Masumi and Lisa. The movie we watched is..."Summer Time-machine Blues" filmed in Japan. It was really enjoyable. We all agreed it's funny and well-contained.



Take a few minutes to see this to see how does it like.



Why won't you see it ? If you do, I recommend you to see that with your friends or people around you!! And you can have fun finding piece of things which would make you feel fun.
Also, If you are Ferris student, you can enjoy it in the library.


2 件のコメント:

Go G! さんのコメント...

We have a lot in common; Like eating and like watching movies.
I have been wanting to watch "Magic Hour", yet have no time for that...

I have to see your reccommendation,too. Looking forward to the summer break to come.

iammai さんのコメント...

I wanna see this movie!!
Thanks to share this movie.
If you didn't recommend this movie, I will never know this movie.