2008年6月16日月曜日

travel



Hi, it's boiling these days, but how are you today?

I guess you've already have decided your plan. I heard some of my classmates are going to tropical country. I envy them, but I'm going to visit Nikko this year. If you ask me, you'd better stay there to stay cool!!

In the class now, we are making our wonderful plan for summer vacation. I want you to think about this together to forget feeling boiled.


You can go anywhere you want, but be careful, you gotta make your wonderful plan with 250,000 yen.( it's enough, isn't it?)

In my case, I wanna visit Peru and see the geoglyphs
of Nasca because it has been my dream to see that with my eyes. Going there might be terrible, so I wanna carry on some autum day.(Oops, it's not SUMMER vacation plan;)

I hope you have nice plan, and carry them on!!

2 件のコメント:

Euphy* さんのコメント...

I went to Nikko when I was a elementary school student. I really recomend you to see the waterfall of Kegon! It's awesome!!

kazuha さんのコメント...

nasca---fantastic!!
I wanna see it someday,too!